Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Glasses


 Not that anyone cares, but as proof that I am in fact getting old I now have reading  glasses. They're not very strong, and it's really just for using my computer. My parents paid for them, which was nice because I don't have vision insurance. They insisted on getting nicer lenses than I would have gotten if I had paid (I planned to). 


I am otherwise doing quite poorly. The self destructive urges are very strong. So far, it's all been minor things, but I have urges to do something much worse. I might have plans to, but I haven't committed to anything. It all has to be delayed because I am going to an Irish music festival on Saturday, and I have to be around and well and not hospitalized for that. I must be well enough for now. It isn't helping that I'm still in a vicious cycle with sleeping trouble and caffeine pills, so I am so tired. I did at least admit that part to my therapist. Things are also quite stressful at home, but I don't want to get into all that. It's stupid stuff like my parents arguing and the dog being horrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment