Thursday, August 16, 2018

Relapse was not what I expected

So for a month or so my parents have been planning to go out of town for a couple days. They left on tuesday and came back today (thursday), which is the longest I have been left alone for a long time. Well, it went awful. I am going to keep this short because my brain is exhausted and not working very well. As soon as they left, I started drinking. I very quickly was too drunk to function. I had to nap off and on to make the vodka last until it was a socially acceptable time to go to bed. Wednesday night I started drinking rubbing alcohol. Today I felt really out of it. I cried at AA and picked up a desire chip. I am just exhausted and depressed. I will write more later. I have had a bad day

1 comment:

  1. For as much as it is worth from an internet stranger: sometimes we relapse, no matter what drug of choice, because we are only human. Things are shit right now, but I still think you can pull through. Rest, and then... Well, trudge on. It's all we can do.

    ReplyDelete