Monday, December 8, 2014

Detox

So I won't be around for a week or so. I'm going in to some treatment place (not 100% sure where) to detox. My hands have been shaking so badly and in the evenings I get really out of it. To the point that I'm not sure I should drive. I went to the noon meeting and my sponsor was there, and I just started crying when I talked to her after the meeting. The shaking is obvious I mentioned that I shouldn't be driving. She asked if I was ready, and I said yes. I am so tired. So assuming I can sort out registering for classes, I will go today. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the luck there is. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you! You've got this. I'll be sending you good vibes.

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Try to take care of yourself in the meantime.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete