Monday, January 25, 2016

A lovely evening

Thought I'd share my fun night. I was sitting watching TV and heard a bunch of yelling from the apartment across from mine. This is my neighbor who seriously needs to invest in curtains and a shirt to cover his beer belly because yuck. Classy guy. Anyway, I ignored it. Eventually it got louder and I could hear he was telling someone to leave. The other man was obviously drunk and telling my neighbor that he was the shit and various things. I started watching through the peephole at some point mildly concerned since the guy was clearly drunk and possibly going to be getting into a car. Well the neighbor says to leave and he's going to bed and slams the door. The guy starts beating on the door and yelling. Eventually, I hear him beating on a different door. I become more concerned and am listening to hear if anyone answers from whatever apartment he's at now. Finally, he beats on my door and starts trying the doorknob. At that point I am in the kitchen and dial 911 because that's scary. Either eventually he's going to get into an apartment or someone is going to open a door. I also wondered what would happen if anyone was outside and encountered him. I then sit watching TV once I can tell he isn't right outside (he went downstairs). I heard the people across the hall come home and him say something to them. I haven't seen the police but I heard them ask those neighbors if they saw someone because they got a complaint. They said which way he had just gone and agreed he was very drunk, so at least I'm not the only one who saw him. Shirtless guy has come out of his apartment and looked around a few times. I was a little afraid he was coming to my door at one point, but definitely not answering for him right now.. probably not going to be popular if they arrest this friend of his. Oh well. Not sure if he was looking for drunk guy or if he heard the police. I did tell them which apartment the guy came out of.


No idea what ended up happening. The police never came to talk to me, which I am kinda happy about. The drunk guy never came back. I did discover this morning that he puked on the stairs, which I heard my neighbors mention to the police. 

So that's my interesting story. Just thought I would share. This shit is why I lock my apartment as soon as I walk inside. Not that it's happened before, but I know how classy my neighbors are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment