Friday, May 26, 2017

Fired

So I just lost my job, so rehab probably won't happen. I think they knew how badly I am doing because they apparently called my parents before even telling me. I only know because I called them asking to come over and my dad said he already knew and was going to pick up my mom and then come get me and the cats. I don't know what I am going to do. My dad said he would come get us and we will figure things out, so the cats are in carriers and I packed some clothes. I am not going to lie. I also packed the vodka I just bought because unless the plan is hospital, I legitimately need it. Both my cats decided to hide under the bed, so I had to fish them out despite the boss having to hold doors for me because I barely have strength to open them. When she walked me out she said to take care of myself. I wanted to say I'd probably be dead in a few days, but that probably wouldn't end well. Instead I just left. I first called my parents house and then my mom's phone and then my dad who answered. That's when I found out he knew, which I honestly think was so unprofessional of them. If they were that worried, at least let me call before leaving and not call before even telling me. I went home and packed some clothes and drank some vodka. I haven't really processed this. I am trying just not to do anything stupid (besides the vodka) before my parents get here. I did text my therapist and a friend. I haven't heard back from my therapist yet. I have a coworker who is leaving soon and they were collecting money for a goodbye gift, so as I was walked out I gave the boss the money for it because it seemed the right thing to do. I asked her to give it to the supervisor for me. I did enjoy my time at the company, and I appreciate what I learned. I will try not to turn this into an excuse to die. I have been unemployed before although I was pretty happy to be fired from that he'll. This is so much more awkward because I had friends here. Like I said. I am choosing not to think until my parents are here. I imagine that I will cry a lot. I am just not thinking until I am somewhere safe.

1 comment:

  1. Crap, I don't know what to say. Hopefully you'll get a better one. Just take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete