Thursday, June 16, 2016

Movie and dinner

Thursday means therapy day. I told her about going inpatient next week and she was happy I decided to go. She also seemed rather surprised. I guess it was a pretty impulsive choice. The rest of the appointment was mostly ranting about work. I told her about talking to the boss, and then I bitched about what's going on with my supervisor and the QC cases. She understood why I'm upset, so it was nice to be validated.

Afterwards, I went to my parent's house. We ended up deciding to go see Finding Dory after dinner. Dinner was disappointing. I'm still apparently in my disliking foods I used to like. I got a burrito bowl and it was just kinda gross. I mostly ate chips. Then at the movie I ate some popcorn but it started to make me feel sick, when I used to really love theater popcorn. I cried so much during the movie. Seriously I always cry during movies.

After getting home, I told my mom about going inpatient. She was surprisingly supportive. I never know what to expect with her. So now I am prepared for Monday except making an appointment. All the people who need to know now know. I will try to call tomorrow to make the appointment. I think I am ready. Though also terrified. Still terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment