Sunday, June 12, 2016

Sleepless

Had a rough night. After the last post, I attempted to eat a couple sour patch kids (candy) and then promptly threw up again. I gave up and took my seroquel and went to bed. I have not really slept although I think I spaced out and had some weird dream like things. One was a bug on the wall.. I panicked and thought about finding bug spray, and then realized it wasn't real because I wasn't even facing the wall. Then I swear I looked up and someone staring down at me but from a spot no one could be standing because there's not enough space between the bed and wall. At 6 I started to get hungry, so I got up and had half a slice of cheesecake and 2 shots of vodka. I went back to bed but still have slept. I have work in about 3 hours and am debating staying in bed a while or giving up and getting dressed and eating. I am leaning towards more vodka and going back to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry youre struggling :( I've had similar experiences while taking seroquel with alcohol, and remember being quite shaken up. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry youre struggling :( I've had similar experiences while taking seroquel with alcohol, and remember being quite shaken up. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete