Tuesday, September 13, 2016

On my way

I let myself sleep until noon given how tired I have been and the mood I was in last night. I am proud that I didn't self harm when I got home. I did drink obviously. The guilt is better today, although not gone. I took my cats to my parent's house and then called the hospital. I have an appointment at 6 to go in. I texted the manager and my supervisor. The manager responded "that's great!" And that she hopes it goes better this time. My supervisor just said OK thanks, but whatever. I know they are supportive. I am now stopping to eat and maybe buy a few things since I still have a couple hours before my appointment. I reminded myself while driving that I am useless to them if I'm dead, so there's no point feeling guilty. It is best for everyone if I get better, so I will try. This is probably the last I will write until I get out. I hope that I can get some sleep in the hospital and finally be less exhausted. I don't care much about the therapy. I want rest and to get my meds sorted out. The goal inpatient is to get back to being functional. Then I know I must work on the rest.

3 comments:

  1. I am very glad that you didn't self harm, very proud of you because I know how difficult that is. I am also that that the guilt is better, guilt is so horrible and it eats you up. Please try to let it go, you have nothing to feel guilty about.

    You're right, it is better for everyone if you get better, especially better for you!

    Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't feel guilty (easy for em to say, huh). Just let them take care of you for a while, take care of yourself too. You are so brave to take this step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I'm so proud of you for taking this step. It's a very scary step to take, and I think you're incredibly strong to do it.

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete