Friday, April 21, 2017

My body hates me

I know I have probably written too much lately, but I really have no place to be honest except here.

Today, I am scared. I think there is something wrong with me. I felt tired and sick all of yesterday and today. I have vomited 6 times today. I don't remember how many times yesterday. I do know that I went from planning to have lunch and go shopping at a few stores to only going to 1 store and getting McDonald's to eat in bed. I saw my parents today and did laundry, which is still in my car because I was not sure I could carry it. The scariest part of the night was when I went to get my car off the dresser because nothing good can come of her being there. When I got there, everything went white and my ears started ringing. I grabbed the dresser to keep from falling. I guess I scared my cat enough for her to get down. I stumbled back to bed. I have been trying (even before that) to eat, and the results have been vomiting and acid reflux. I honestly miss bulimia because at least then I was making myself purge. This is just nausea and painful reflux that I can't control. I just hope tomorrow is better

No comments:

Post a Comment