Monday, May 16, 2016

Playing detective (alcoholic edition)

So much for better days. Today has sucked. I set my alarm (well 2 of them) and apparently fell back asleep or maybe it didn't go off. So I woke up late for work. I text my supervisor that I'm on my way. I put on scrubs. I remember I should brush my hair. I go into the bathroom, and the shower curtain and rod are on the floor. I didn't have time to think about it then.

I got to work almost an hour late. Thankfully there wasn't much to do and no one said anything. At work I noticed that I have bruises on both arms, and I guess a sore spot on my head (although obviously can't see it). I did what little work there was and mainly sat around for 4 hours. Had the not fun conversation where my coworker asked what was going on with school. I admitted I am probably giving up. I said I had personal stuff going on. She said I should talk to the boss about it, and I said I have. She was actually pretty nice about it. Now later when I had decided to eat just the inside of a donut (I peeled off the outside because I thought the glaze would make me sick because I was nauseous) my coworker laughed at me a lot. I deserved that.

Anyway, I got off work and went to the grocery store.. mainly because I didn't feel like going home. Now I am home and I have attempted to fix the shower curtain. It fell down again, so I put up the old rod and it seems ok. I went to bed for an hour, and when I changed I discovered some impressive bruises on my knees. So the current guess is I fell getting out of the shower.. probably not during because thankfully there was no water on the floor.
So now I am covered in both cuts and bruises. Hopefully, nobody asks about the bruises because I really can't explain them, and I can't really tell them why I don't know where they came from. It's weird because lately I've usually been able to remember what happens at night. This I definitely don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment