Sunday, May 8, 2016

The shirt

So I am not going to write anything terribly depressing today. I'm just going to share a random story.

So my kitten is weird. There's plenty evidence of that, but then there's this. I had a shirt that fell out of a laundry basket and I left on the floor for a few days. It's a shirt that I really dislike and never wear, which is why I didn't really care it was on the floor.

And then my kitten stole it. At first I thought it was really weird that it wasn't laying where it originally was. Then I saw her dragging the shirt around my apartment. She was dragging a whole shirt around the apartment by one of the sort of strings that tie by the neck. It then for several days would move from my bedroom to the living room and at one point I think it was in the kitchen.

Today I got up and she had hidden the shirt inside of one of these play cube things that she has. She dragged the whole shirt into it. I don't have the heart to take it back at this point (especially since I don't like that shirt). She went to the trouble to drag a shirt around my apartment, so it seems mean to take it away. What kind of cat steals clothing? I mean Mudge stole jewelry and hair ties but never clothing.

Anyway, the evidence



And the little thief

No comments:

Post a Comment