Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day one

So I succeeded in not buying alcohol. I technically still have 30 minutes before they stop selling alcohol, but I'm at home and not going to leave.

Work was terrible again. My supervisor still hadn't done his qc cases. I texted him and he said he was tied up with family stuff. No clue what that means. Tomorrow he will be there, and I don't expect it to be pleasant. Either he will be overly nice to make up for it or silent and awkward. Also, I know that I probably look unwell. My skin is a mess and I can't stop picking. I know I am acting strange. I keep checking my skin for bugs. My hair is falling out every time I run my hands through it. My coworkers haven't commented and I've only actually told one about my problems. However, my supervisor and manager know. I haven't been around them much, but now my supervisor will be there. I also might see the manager.

I am taking this a minute at a time. I still have to make it through the night and iop tomorrow. Hopefully it will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment