Monday, August 8, 2016

Detox update

I wanted to update in case anyone might be worried by the last post about detox. I survived night one. Not gonna lie. It was scary. I took some extra meds (gabapentin) and laid in bed. I started having chest pains and sweating. I had some tremors. At one point I stood up and almost felt like I would pass out. Eventually it got better and I managed a couple hours sleep. My cats were super sweet and I think knew I wasn't feeling well. A purring cat seems to help. Now my chest is a little tight but not too bad. I'm at iop now. I will see how today goes. Don't worry. I will go to the hospital if it gets worse. I did consider it last night. Mainly I wondered if I could go in and get meds for detox and not have them put me in the psych ward.. like just stay in medical. I don't know if that would work, so I will try to just take it easy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got through the night, keep on fighting. Please do go to the hospital if you need to!

    ReplyDelete